BlueIndy, the revolutionary 100% electric car sharing service, has started construction on the first 14 stations of up to 200 throughout Indianapolis. As you travel around town, you will start seeing additional stations over the coming weeks and months. BlueIndy is building the most advanced electric car sharing service, which will be the largest in the US when complete! There will be a grand opening later this summer.
We want to make sure that the Stadium Village area businesses and residents have a BlueIndy station convenient to our needs. Please help us get a station by completing this short questionnaire in order to better plan future station locations:http://goo.gl/forms/OyU09g3v76.
Here is a list of the sites where construction has been initiated – more to be added each week!
▪ Ohio & Pennsylvania – 103 E Ohio St
▪ Market & East – 76 N East St
▪ 56th & Illinois – 110 W 56th St
▪ Mass Ave 1 – 313 N Delware St
▪ 52nd & College – 659 E 52nd St
▪ Virginia 1 – 528 Virginia Ave
▪ Convention Center North – 228 W Maryland St
▪ Irvington – 27 S Audubon Rd
▪ Fountain Square – 1107 E Morris St
▪ 54th & College – 5351 N College Ave
▪ City County Building- 11 N Delaware
▪ 49th & Penn – 112 E 49th St
▪ City Market – 121 N Delaware St
▪ Washington & Illinois – 107 W Washington St
For more information on BlueIndy, please visit https://www.blue-indy.com